Tuesday, January 20, 2009


My teaching practice was really exciting. I put a lot of effort in preparing, coping, cutting and sticking. Some of the lessons were more satisfying than others. I really enjoyed pupils’ positive attitude during lessons in a primary school. However, when I watched the video from one lesson I noticed quite unusual behavior of my pupils. As you can guess they were showing faces and waving to the camera. In gymnasium I was told to contact their agents after filming (what I did of course :)) In High School students made a joke and wrote nicknames instead of their names. I didn't realize it and ended in laughing after reading words like "Gacuƛ","Satan" or "Leniu. Everything is recorded so I hope my guiding teacher will have some fun while watching it. Oh, and if we are talking about salary, check the image enclosed.

1 comment:

Anouk said...

The cartoons you've put up there are really funny! All I can say is that I admire your attitude and the fact that you're making all these preparations to conduct lessons.