Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Five years from now.

First of all I do not make such long plans. I usually plan the next day and meals I am going to prepare. I somehow believe that everything happens for a reason and as my plans usually do not fullfil I let it be as it is. I hope to find a satisfying and well-paid job, travel a bit and learn something new. I would like to brush up my Spanish, attend Latino dance classes, swim with dolphins, shower in the waterfall, see a professional pole dance,get dolled up by Gok Wan, try scuba diving and watching a coral reef, visit Hawaii and learn their national dance... These are just a few ideas I came up with after watching a film "My life without me". It is about a woman who finds out she is going to die in a couple of months and decides to make a list of things she would like to do before death. So, what would be on your list?

No comments: